While every Battle Bards episode is a cavalcade of strangeness, this week the team is ratcheting it up with the return of “Oddball” MMORPG music tracks. If there’s a piece of music that made one of the hosts tilt their heads to the side and go “whaaat the what is this?” then rest assured, it’s on this show!
Battle Bards is a biweekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 130 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Robo Factory” from The Sims Online, “Little Kitty’s Adventure” from Ragnarok Online, and “The Rube Song” from Glitch)
- “Chompy Hunt” from RuneScape
- “Flow Control” from Entropia Universe
- “Welcome to Doram Town” from Ragnarok Online
- “Valentine’s Theme” from FFXIV
- “Venetian Eclipse” from NeoSteam
- “Papaya” from FFXIV
- “BEER!” from WildStar
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox Picks: “Alleycat Blues” from TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, “Crush” from Command and Conquer Red Alert, and “White All Around Us” from Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Outro (feat. “Kobold Still Hates You” from Dungeons and Dragons Online)