On this week’s show, Bree and Justin talk about California’s damning lawsuit against Blizzard, New World’s closed beta test, Lineage II’s attempt to get with the times, and a Ship of Heroes beta opportunity.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- News: Blizzard gets sued by California for sexism and abuse
- Mailbag: Can WoW recover at this point?
- News: New World goes into closed beta
- News: Lineage II is getting a solo-friendly edition
- News: Ship of Heroes announces August beta test
- Download Episode 332
- Podcast theme: “Merchant Ships from the East” from Lineage II
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.