Oh yeah, this is destined to be our most-downloaded show ever, because the Battle Bards are bringing the THRILLS of sewer systems and the EXCITEMENT of swamps right to your eardrums! Decaying organic matter and waste disposal are always fun times in the music department! Syp, Steff, and Syl comb through their MMO soundtrack archives to see what intriguing specimens they could pull out. It’s gonna be gross, people.
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 187 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Freeport Sewers” from EverQuest II, “Marsh of Peril” from Vanguard, and “Swamp of Silence” from Aion)
- “Dalaran Sewers” from World of Warcraft
- “Purple Lotus Swamp” from Age of Conan
- “Wetlands” from World of Warcraft
- “Swamplands” from EverQuest Online Adventures
- “Battle in the Swamp” from Star Wars: The Old Republic
- “Swamp of No Hope” from EverQuest II
- “Empyrea Zanadu Sewers” from Wizard101
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener note from Katriana
- Jukebox picks: “Landing Zone” from Chex Quest, “Bastion” from Spellforce 3, and “Day 10” from Viva Pinata
- Outro (feat. “Swamp” from The 4th Coming)