Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet: Combined, these forces create the awesome power of Roy G. Biv — otherwise known as the rainbow! In today’s experimental episode of the Battle Bards, Steff, Syl, and Syp attempt to find MMORPG music tracks to go with each of the seven colors that shine over a rainstorm or in a particularly oily puddle. It’s a daunting mission, but these three are just crazy enough to finish it!
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 144 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Greenwood Camp” from Free Realms, “Red Menace” from Stargate Worlds, and “Purple Trip” from Glitch)
- “Drinking from Red Wine” from WildStar
- “Celestial Crab March” from Wizard101
- “Hello Yellow!” from Club Penguin
- “Green Valley” from Ys Online
- “Flying in a Blue Dream” from MapleStory
- “Purple Snow” from Grenado Espada
- “Wild Violet” from Tree of Savior
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Sylkesh, George Wilson III, and Katriana
- Jukebox picks: “End Credits” from Hello, Neighbor!, “Onward” from Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and “Dulles Airport” from Die Hard Trilogy
- Outro (feat. “Blue World” from MapleStory)