It’s beginning to sound a lot like Christmas! And, er, Halloween! Well, the Battle Bards were never much for subtlety, so you must excuse their efforts to sandwich two holidays — and their related MMO soundtracks — into one amazing yet confusing show. Whether you like to be spooked or Santa’d, this episode’s got the score for you!
Battle Bards is a biweekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 134 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Xmas Jazz Theme” from Lineage II, “White Christmas” from Ragnarok Online, and “Wistmead” from Lord of the Rings Online)
- “Halloween 2018” from Black Desert
- “Halloween” from Elsword
- “Ice Day for Penguins” from RuneScape
- “Jingle Bells” from Dragon Nest
- “Frostfell” from EverQuest II
- “Winter Wingding” from Glitch
- “Gotham Winter Holiday” from DC Universe Online
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Scott, Cynalus, and Zinn
- Jukebox picks: “Village of Rynoka” from Moonlighter, “Train Heist” from Red Dead Redemption 2, and “Bloody Tears” from Super Castlevania IV
- Outro (“Santa Claus is Coming to Town” from Lime Odyssey)