On this week’s episode of the Massively OP Podcast, Bree and Justin talk about Wayfinder and Project Gorgon’s woes, LOTRO’s expansion release, World of Warcraft heading to the Emerald Dream, Guild Wars 2’s newest zone, and MMOs in contemporary settings.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: WoW, Fallout 76, LOTRO, Project Gorgon
- News: Wayfinder lays off staff and transfers ownership
- News: Project Gorgon struggles to survive
- News: Lord of the Rings Online releases Corsairs of Umbar
- News: World of Warcraft’s Update 10.2 and Guild Wars 2: Through the Veil both add zones
- Mailbag: Why don’t MMOs use contemporary settings?
- Download Episode 445
- Podcast theme: “Running the Gauntlet” from Project Gorgon
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.