Have you ever gotten so mad that you literally saw red? Better yet, have you ever heard the color red when you’ve listened to an MMO’s soundtrack? In this episode, the Battle Bards explore the diversity that exists within this singular blood hue. What does red sound like? Find out in this hour!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Listen to Episode 207: Seeing Red (or download it) now:
Episode 207 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Red Broth” from Warframe, “Red Menace” from Stargate Worlds, and “Crimson Cove” from City of Heroes)
- “Scarlet Raven” from World of Warcraft
- “Ruby Weapon” from FFXIV
- “The Scarlet Desert” from EverQuest
- “Red Land” from Aion
- “Bloody Ice” from Cabal Online
- “Red Scar” from Ragnarok Online 2
- “The Morning of Crimson Peak” from Blade and Soul
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox Picks: “Main Theme” from Red Dead Redemption, “Will of the Spirits” from Tales of Arise, and “Rain” from The 7th Guest
- Outro (feat. “Redwood” from Aion)