On this week’s show, Bree and Justin return to the most vanilla days of them all, thanks to World of Warcraft Classic’s beta test. The duo also talk about DDO’s latest expansion, the delay of Skull and Bones, and useful tips on playing City of Heroes.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: SWTOR, City of Heroes, LOTRO
- News: World of Warcraft Classic eyes August launch
- Mailbag: Why is Tuesday the “MMO release day?”
- Mailbag: Is World of Warcraft a classic or modern MMO?
- News: DDO: Masterminds of Sharn releases
- News: Square-Enix’s annual report shows growth
- News: Star Trek Online’s Rise of Discovery update goes live
- News: …as does Blade and Souls’ Scarlet Tears patch
- News: Skull and Bones delayed to 2020
- Mailbag: Opinions on getting back into City of Heroes
- Download Episode 221
- Podcast theme: “Dun Morogh” from World of Warcraft (vanilla version)
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.