Having perfected their musical time machine, the Battle Bards leap back to the past to enjoy the soundscapes of dinosaurs and other prehistoric denizens. What does the MMO soundtrack for savage wildlands and dinotopias sound like? Tune into today’s episode and find out!
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 175 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Zandalari Allied Race” from World of Warcraft, “The Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur” from Star Stable, and “Journey to the Prehistoric” from Club Penguin)
- “Savage” from Durango Wildlands
- “Traces of Ancient History” from WildStar
- “Dinoville” from Dino Storm
- “Main Theme” from ARK Survival Evolved
- “Gift of an Axe” from Conan Exiles
- “Dino Biome” from Trove
- “Un’goro Crater” from World of Warcraft
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes: Zinn and Katriana
- Jukebox picks: “Unbroken” from The Last of Us Part II, “No Escape” from Hades, and “Red Planet” from Bucky O’Hare
- Outro (feat. “Path of Titans” from Path of Exile)