Stuck at home? Denied a vacation this year? The Battle Bards are here to help! In seven songs, the cross-continental crew travel all around the world with one pick per continent. Can MMORPGs take us on across the globe with their music alone? Indeed they can!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 181 show notes
- Intro (feat. “American Sea” from Uncharted Waters Online, “Mission Mayan 1” from Pirates of the Burning Sea, and “Four Corners” from A Tale in the Desert)
- Australia: “Untamed Outback” from Elsword Online
- North America: “Main Theme” from Outlaws of the Old West
- Europe: “Eulmore 1” from Final Fantasy XIV
- South America: “Mayan Lobby Theme” from SMITE
- Asia: “Main Theme” from Silkroad Online
- Africa: “Akhet” from Age of Conan
- Antarctica: “Arcterra” from WildStar
- Which one did we like the best?
- Listener notes: Grilledcheese28 and Katriana
- Jukebox picks: “Maki Ya” from Scott Pilgrim: The Game, “Through the Roof of the World” from World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, and “Chasing the Torrents” from Genshin Impact
- Outro (feat. “Sunnyside” from Granado Espada)