On this week’s episode, Bree and Justin talk about Star Citizen’s half-billion haul, 25th anniversaries for two long-running MMOs, launches for Wrath Classic and Dual Universe, LOTRO mini-expansion pre-orders, and MMO features that reshaped the industry. Do note, we accidentally call this episode 380. But it’s not! We’re, uh… just testing to see if you’re paying attention, yup.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Star Wars Galaxies, American Truck Simulator
- News: Star Citizen crosses $500M in crowdfunding
- News: Wrath Classic launches with #somechanges
- News: Dual Universe releases (and Mythic, too)
- News: Happy 25th to Ultima Online and Tibia!
- News: LOTRO sells Before the Shadow pre-orders
- Voicemail: MMO systems that went big and wide
- Download Episode 390
- Podcast theme: “Medieval” from Ultima Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.