On this week’s episode of the Massively OP Podcast, Bree and Justin talk about World of Warcraft’s summer patch, New World’s latest season, WildStar’s development stories, EverQuest 3 rumors, and MMO systems to simplify.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, SWTOR, WoW
- News: New World starts Season 2, takes an entire zone offline for renovation
- News: World of Warcraft’s Fractures in Time patch, Trading Post controversy
- News: Insight behind WildStar’s development blunders
- News: EverQuest 3 rumors, EverQuest II gives away a lot more for free
- Mailbag: What MMO systems would we simplify and complexify?
- Download Episode 429
- Podcast theme: “Sea” from EverQuest
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.