On this week’s show, Bree and Justin wade into the January wilds as they pull together stories about Anthem’s (unsurprising) popularity, the end of a long-running MMO, plans for the EverQuest franchise, and post-apocalyptic fun (or not).
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Which MMOs had the best character creation system?
- News: Anthem’s demo proves immensely popular
- News: Ragnarok Online 2 calls it quits
- News: It’s new raid time for World of Warcraft
- News: EverQuest and EverQuest II share year-ahead plans
- News: Is Last Oasis the post-apocalyptic MMO we deserve?
- News: Fallout 76’s survival mode isn’t pleasing fans
- Mailbag: Needlessly complicated MMOs
- Mailbag: Subscription maintenance mode servers
- Download Episode 206
- Podcast theme: “Valor” from Anthem
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.