Massively OP Podcast Episode 49: Marvel Heroes 2016 interview
Look there! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a different comics franchise altogether that's spawned a popular online action RPG which is going through another leap in its evolution! Today on the podcast, hosts Bree and Justin are joined by the Marvel Heroes team to talk about the latest reinvention of the game.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Interview with Marvel Heroes 2016's Senior Social Media Manager Christopher Baker and Creative Designer & Community Manager Ryan Collins
- News: The Repopulation switches game engine, announces spin-off
- News: RIFT throws up a paywall
- News: Trove adjusts its business model
- News: The Secret World beefs up its subscription
- News: SWTOR's lockboxception
- News: The Division breaks its beta promise
- Download Episode 49
- Podcast theme: "Army Base 1" from Marvel Heroes
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.