On this week’s show, Bree and Justin mark a decade of DDO’s free-to-play revolution, say farewell to Bless Online, take a look at a new fairytale-style MMO, and wonder why World of Warcraft vanilla servers haven’t closed up shop in the wake of WoW Classic.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Sponsored by: Travian Legends
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, LOTRO, Guild Wars 2
- News: DDO’s new adventure pack, a decade after the free-to-play shift
- News: Bless Online goes offline
- News: Book of Travels looks trés interesting
- News: Star Trek Online’s latest Discovery episode
- News: City of Heroes/NCsoft negotiations update
- News: WoW Classic sucks players from emulators
- Mailbag: Wanting to live in a static classic MMO world
- Mailbag: Side-stepping the MMORPG label
- Download Episode 238
- Podcast theme: “Bon Voyage” from Bless Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.