On this week’s show, Bree and Justin greet Astellia Online’s official entrance into the MMO field, gawk at World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2’s latest patches, see what excitement there is to be found in PlanetSide Arena’s debut, and wonder if there’s something that can be done to make gaming time more productive.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, World of Warcraft, Project Gorgon
- News: Astellia Online starts rolling out
- News: World of Warcraft’s Patch 8.2.5 arrives
- News: Gamigo delays ArcheAge Unchained
- News: PlanetSide Arena is here, so, yeah
- News: Guild Wars 2’s Bound by Blood prologue launches
- Mailbag: Making MMO gaming time more productive
- Download Episode 239
- Podcast theme: “Main Theme” from PlanetSide Arena
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.