On this week’s show, Bree and Justin dig into Lord of the Rings Online’s new expansion announcement, prepare for Guild Wars 2’s mighty balance patch, debate Star Citizen’s wisdom in building a hypergank ship, and get into what constitutes true difficulty in MMOs.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, World of Warcraft, SWG
- News: LOTRO starts counting down to Minas Morgul
- News: Guild Wars 2 has a major class balance patch coming
- News: Star Citizen creates the ultimate gank ship
- News: Zenith is the MMO Kickstarter of the year so far
- Mailbag: “True difficulty” in MMOs
- Mailbag: Where are all the cyberpunk MMOs?
- Download Episode 240
- Podcast theme: “Pioneer” from Star Citizen
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.