Have you stood in the fire? Did you start the fire? Are you on fire at this very moment? Then stop, drop, and roll your way to this episode of the Battle Bards, where the crew put out the flames of music tracks from fire zones, volcanoes, and the like!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 201 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Firelight” from TERA, “Molten Core Battle” from World of Warcraft, and “Flow Like Fire” from Warframe)
- “Desert of Fire” from Aion
- “Burning Steppes” from World of Warcraft
- “Sleeping Volcano” from Ragnarok Online
- “Mt. Hotenow” from Neverwinter
- “Flame Mountain” from Dragon Oath
- “Navigating the Crevasses of Orodruin” from Lord of the Rings Online
- “Taimi’s Game Part 1” from Guild Wars 2
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes from Zinn, Lewenburg, and Psychae
- Jukebox picks: “Hellwalker” from Doom 2016, “Non-Boss Battle” from Eastward, and “CAS and Build Complete 4” from The Sims 4: Cottage Living
- Outro (feat. “Gather Around the C.A.M.P.fire” from Fallout 76)