On this week’s episode, Bree and Justin talk about Star Citizen’s continued delays, Black Desert’s player uptick, LOTRO’s latest controversy, patches for Neverwinter and Elyon, MMO design changes that alienate, and proposed crafting professions.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, Crowfall, ESO
- News: We’re going to be waiting for Star Citizen for a long time
- News: LOTRO puts its foot in its mouth over currency changes
- News: Black Desert claims it’s on the rise
- News: Patches for Elyon and Neverwinter
- Voicemail: Design changes that alienate players (BJ)
- Voicemail: What professions do we want to see in MMOs? (Sergio)
- Download Episode 356
- Podcast theme: “Hero March” from Star Citizen
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.