On this week’s show, the amazing duo of Bree and Justin look at another beefy Camelot Unchained interview, talk about several new mystery games in development, and boggle over the mobile MMO revolution that has arrived.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, Lord of the Rings Online, Star Trek Online
- News: The mobile MMO revolution
- News: Spacetime Studios returns to mobile MMOs
- News: Blizzard’s mobile MMO RTS
- News: Gazillion’s VR trek
- News: Daybreak’s Parabolic
- News: Nexon and Stephan Frost collaborate on a new game
- News: Black Desert rolls out Kamasylvia
- News: Camelot Unchained’s interview
- Mailbag: Are we going backwards in the genre?
- Mailbag: Small touches in MMOs
- Download Episode 138
- Podcast theme: “CitizenCon Teaser” from Star Citizen
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.