On this week’s episode, Bree and Justin talk about this year’s April Fools’ Day roundup, SWTOR’s move to improve, Mad World’s launch date, MultiVersus’ strange disappearance, the cancelation of E3, and the infuriating move to repackage and resell ARK.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- April Fools’ Day spreads throughout MMOs
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, WoW, Guild Wars 2
- News: SWTOR improves backend with 64-bit client, plans move to AWS
- News: Mad World gets an April launch date (and Last Epoch!)
- News: Anvil Empires is announced
- News: MultiVersus gets yanked until next year, E3 canceled, Ark 2 delayed while original is repackaged
- Mailbag: Leaving your mark on game worlds
- Mailbag: Giving players credit for bug reporting (Bree’s Green Acres article)
- Download Episode 416
- Podcast theme: “Sky Arena Stage (Synthpop)” from MultiVersus
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.