Massively OP Podcast Episode 144: Harry Potter and the Deathly ARG
On this week’s show, Justin and Bree wrassle a mess of eastern mobile MMOs that are leaping onto the scene, imagine a world full of Harry Potter gamers wandering about, discuss SWTOR’s server merges, and take Guild Wars 2 to task for lockbox missteps.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, Pocket Legends Adventures, OMG NEW PHONE
- News: Harry Potter: Wizards Unite plans a mobile ARG
- News: SWTOR’s server merge is here
- News: Guild Wars 2’s mount lockboxes
- Mailbag: Marketing via double-dipping
- Mailbag: Disabling visual effects
- News: Upcoming MMO announcements — Project TL, Blade and Soul Revolution, Aion Tempest, Blade and Soul II, Ascent: Infinite Realm
- Mailbag: Escapism
- Download Episode 143
- Podcast theme: “Hedwig’s Theme” from Harry Potter
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.