On this week’s show, Bree and Justin bid a fond farewell to Brad “Aradune” McQuaid, evaluate Google Stadia’s launch, investigate Guild Wars 2’s latest episode, Justin’s biggest gaming regret, and whether or not it is socially acceptable to play MMORPGs completely solo.
Please note that this episode is partly sponsored by Gameforge; there’s no segment, but there is a 30-second ad spot for Kingdom Under Fire 2 at the very beginning and very end of the show.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, The Sims, Shop Titans
- News: Brad McQuaid passes away
- News: Guild Wars 2’s Whispers in the Dark releases
- News: Google Stadia’s launch is a middling mess
- News: LOTRO’s devs have faith in a long future
- News: EVE Online tries for another large battle while Star Citizen throws CitizenCon
- Mailbag: Positivity about the genre
- Mailbag: Playing solo in MMOs
- Download Episode 248
- Podcast theme: “The Boneskinner” from Guild Wars 2
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.