In this week’s show, Bree and Justin talk about Elite Dangerous’ expansion delay, the arrival of more Guild Wars 2 content, Lord of the Rings Online’s latest controversy, an attempt by Pirate101 players to save their game, and how you stop “seeing the sausage” in MMOs.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- The Daily Grind Blitz!
- News: Elite Dangerous delays Odyssey
- News: Guild Wars 2’s Power chapter arrives
- News: LOTRO’s new expansion bundle, controversial patch
- News: Can Pirate101’s community save its game?
- News: FFXIV begins the end of its Ishgard’s restoration project
- Mailbag: Shadowlands and sausage
- Mailbag: MMOs that care about crafting
- Download Episode 305
- Podcast theme: “Tumbleweed Skyway” from Pirate101
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.