Massively OP Podcast Episode 147: Daybreak but not that one
On this week’s show, Justin and Bree get crazy into minimaps, probably more than you’ve ever heard a podcast talk about the subject. Trust us, it’s a good thing. As the year races to a close, there’s a lot to talk about with new patches, land for sale, the cost of making games, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Secret World Legends, Hearthstone, World of Warcraft, DDO, Guild Wars 2
- News: World of Warcraft starts testing 7.3.5
- News: Star Citizen starts selling land now
- News: Guild Wars 2 goes Daybreak
- News: Costs of making games from Mark Jacobs and Raph Koster
- News: Skyforge comes out on Xbox One
- Mailbag: Minimap hate
- Download Episode 147
- Podcast theme: “Forest Retreat” from Skyforge
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.