On this week’s show, Bree and Justin dig into FFXIV and Guild Wars 2’s newest patches, look ahead to what’s coming in the next year with MMORPGs, and a couple of interesting listener questions about controls and meaningful choices.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: FFXIV, LOTRO, and MOP awards
- News: FFXIV’s Blue Mages get more content
- News: Guild Wars 2 gets capes but takes away falling traits
- News: ArcheAge can’t figure out ArchePass
- Looking ahead to 2020 with Temtem, Crowfall, Dual Universe, and Elder Scrolls Online
- Mailbag: Forgetting how to use controls in MMOs
- Mailbag: Meaningful choices in MMOs
- Download Episode 250
- Podcast theme: “Grazelands Dawn” from Elder Scrolls Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.