On this week’s show, Bree, MJ, Mia, and Justin gab about Chronicles of Elyria folding up shop, early previews of several upcoming MMORPGs, speculate about Burning Crusade Classic, and get into the purpose of player housing.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, Revelation Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Don’t Starve Together, City of Heroes
- News: Chronicles of Elyria runs out of money and closes
- News: Early looks at Phantasy Star Online 2, Ashes of Creation, and Saga of Lucimia
- News: Guild Wars 2’s Super Adventure Festival dated for mid-April
- News: Burning Crusade Classic looks like it’s going to be a thing
- Mailbag: How is player housing useful?
- Mailbag: Non-P2W servers and subscriptions
- Download Episode 265
- Podcast theme: “Victory!” from Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box
- Your show hosts: Justin, MJ, Mia, and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.