On this week’s show, Bree, Colin, and Justin go into the ups and downs of a massive launch week, thrill over LOTRO and DDO’s cheap content giveaway, see a BlizzCon prediction come true, and ponder our dream MMO.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, Minecraft Dungeons
- News: Phantasy Star Online 2 botches its launch
- News: Elder Scrolls Online welcomes us to Greymoor
- News: Guild Wars 2 gives No Quarter
- News: LOTRO and DDO make a whole lot of their games free
- News: BlizzCon gets the boot
- Mailbag: Why aren’t all MMOs released internationally?
- Mailbag: Our elevator pitches for ultimate dream MMOs
- Download Episode 274
- Podcast theme: “Greymoor Main Theme” from Elder Scrolls Online
- Your show hosts: Justin, Colin, and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.