On this week’s show, Bree and Justin jaw about Amazon Game Studios restructuring, Black Desert’s PS4 port, Ship of Heroes’ audacious character creation plans, more E3 news, and debate over how long you can hold bad launches over a game’s head.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes, LOTRO, ESO
- News: Black Desert announces PlayStation 4 port
- News: Elder Scrolls Online’s upcoming DLC
- News: Warframe talks Empyrean expansion at E3
- News: Last Oasis gets a September launch date
- News: Amazon Game Studio layoffs
- News: Ship of Heroes aims to top City of Heroes’ character creation system
- Mailbag: Character creation in MMOs
- Mailbag: Beating a bad launch dead horse
- Download Episode 225
- Podcast theme: “Green Nugget” from City of Heroes
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.