On this week’s show, Bree and Justin talk about their experiences playing Torchlight III, fall expansions for Dungeons and Dragons Online and EverQuest II, Atlas Reactor’s strange revival, testing dates for Pantheon and Ashes of Creation, StarCraft II’s end of development, and how to add more difficulty into mob encounters.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, Torchlight III
- News: Dungeons and Dragons Online and EverQuest expansion announcements
- News: Atlas Reactor is coming back… sort of
- News: Pantheon and Ashes of Creation testing dates
- News: Gameforge takes over TERA publishing
- News: Legends of Aria devs are working on new game
- News: StarCraft II ends development
- Mailbag: Increasing mob difficulty
- Download Episode 293
- Podcast theme: “Main Menu” from Atlas Reactor
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.