The MMO industry moves along at the speed of information, and sometimes we’re deluged with so much news here at Massively Overpowered that some of it gets backlogged. That’s why there’s The MOP Up: a weekly compilation of smaller MMO stories and videos that you won’t want to miss. Seen any good MMO news? Hit us up through our tips line!
This week we have stories and videos from Twilight Spirits, The Black Death, Conqueror’s Blade, Worlds Adrift, Ragnarok Journey, TERA, Wakfu, ARK, Guild Wars 2, and Destiny 2, all waiting for you after the break!
New games and testing
- Destiny 2: Here’s a brief guide to all of the classes that are coming in this fall’s shooter!
- Worlds Adrift: The team is asking for player feedback about when and how it will hand out the next set of testing keys.
- The Black Death: The latest build of this sandbox includes new housing and a compass. But still no soap or sanitary medical facilities.
- TERA: You have a couple of days left to win the day on the Island of Dawn!
Odds and ends
- Ragnarok Journey: This Ragnarok Online spinoff is now available on Steam.
- E-sports: Want to be a part of a college varsity e-sports program? Then you’re going to want to enroll at the University of Utah. Over in the UK, after-school e-sports clubs are becoming all the rage.
- Riot Games: The League of Legends developer opened up an additional studio in New Delhi.
Check out all six of the Twilight Spirits classes in the official open beta gameplay trailer:
Conqueror’s Blade, an action RPG with siege elements, just showed off some new gameplay in China:
Wakfu’s cartoon TV series has a new trailer!
ARK’s latest patch has a lot of new dinosaurs, but more importantly, a working toilet:
Learn more about the native wildlife of Guild Wars 2 with this fan documentary!