On this week’s show, Bree and Justin look ahead at the next generation of MMORPGs in development while saying farewell to a couple of the old guard. It’s a podcast full of conspiracies, time magic, debates over subscriptions, and way too much talk about Farscape!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, Trove, Secret World Legends
- News: Jagex hints at next-gen MMO
- News: Amazon’s New World resurfaces
- News: Swordsman and Jade Dynasty announce closure
- News: Star Trek Online says farewell to subscriptions
- News: Star Wars: The Old Republic pushes out Update 5.9
- News: Elder Scrolls Online fiddles with time magic
- Mailbag: Guild Wars 1 graphics update
- Mailbag: Recommendations for a crafting MMO
- Download Episode 169
- Podcast theme: “Main Theme” from Farscape
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.