In this week’s show, Bree and Justin talk about RIFT’s precarious position, what happens when a data center catches fire, Guild Wars 2’s latest update, LOTRO’s 2021 roadmap, Elder Scrolls Online’s numbers, returning to MMOs after a break, and making crafting and gathering interesting. Oh yeah, and we might be celebrating backwards day a little late this year…
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: WoW Classic, Elder Scrolls Online, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes
- News: Gamigo fires RIFT developers
- News: European data center burns to the ground
- News: Lucimia’s lead ditches the project
- News: Elder Scrolls Online and Fallout 76 are having a good week
- Shorties: LOTRO posts 2021 roadmap, Guild Wars 2’s Balance update, Ashes of Creation delays alpha test
- Mailbag: Returning to MMOs after a break
- Mailbag: Could a crafting/gathering MMO work well?
- Mailbag: What do we think about Last Oasis?
- Download Episode 313
- Podcast theme: “Alittu Theme” from RIFT
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.