On this week’s episode, Bree, Chris, and Justin talk about Guild Wars 2’s expansion launch date, World of Warcraft’s new approach to cross-faction play, Blizzard’s continued downward slide, Star Citizen’s roadmap tantrum, a rollback for Mortal Online 2, and Lost Ark’s launch week.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: WoW Classic, SWG, Zenith, Monster Hunter Rise, LOTRO
- News: Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons gets a launch date
- News: World of Warcraft announces cross-faction play, kills boosting rings
- News: Blizzard’s numbers are down by two million users
- News: Star Citizen doesn’t want to post its roadmap any more
- News: Mortal Online 2 enacts a 24-hour rollback while New World merges servers
- News: Lost Ark gets ready for launch
- Mailbag: Will SSG and Daybreak remain separate?
- Download Episode 359
- Podcast theme: “The Motherlode” from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Justin, Chris, and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.