On this week’s show, Bree and Justin mull over how necessary it is to actually provide MMOs with those icky, wonderful girlie-types. They deliberately deliver a light-hearted episode after last week, full of funky fresh frivolity. Will gaming ever be fun again? It has to be!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: DDO, World of Warcraft, Trove
- News: Battle for Azeroth’s pre-patch is here
- News: Wild West Online demotes female toons
- News: Star Citizen players throw up blockade
- News: Defiance 2050 (re)launches
- News: Rend is coming to early access this month
- News: Fractured strives toward Kickstarter conclusion
- Mailbag: MMO quests and transgressions
- Interview: Blaugust Reborn
- Download Episode 178
- Podcast theme: “The Battle of San Francisco” from Defiance
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.