On this week’s show, Bree and Justin celebrate a great week of MMO news, including Guild Wars 2’s official expansion announcement, WoW: Shadowlands’ release date, and reports from New World’s playtest. There’s also a good collection of listener mail, such as the origin of Massively OP’s Mo and how to recover from burnout.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: WoW Classic, LOTRO, SWTOR, SWG, GW2, Wurm
- News: Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons is coming next year
- News: World of Warcraft: Shadowlands gets a launch date
- News: New World’s preview event garners praise
- News: Elder Scrolls Online’s Stonethorn DLC arrives
- News: FFXIV is getting a good chunk of new housing
- Mailbag: Repurposing old zones
- Mailbag: Recovering from burnout
- Mailbag: Who is MOP’s Mo?
- Download Episode 286
- Podcast theme: “Zen Daijun” from Guild Wars Factions
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.