On this week’s show, Bree and Justin marvel over a week of MMORPG revelations, including a new race for Lord of the Rings Online, a handy party feature for World of Warcraft, the possibility of Guild Wars 2 mobile, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons Online, LOTRO, Star Wars Galaxies
- News: LOTRO gets Stout Axe Dwarves, DDO gets Alchemist and permadeath shards
- News: World of Warcraft outlines 8.2.5 features
- News: Could Guild Wars 2 be making a mobile game?
- News: Star Trek Online looks ahead to Awakening update
- News: How about a new expansion and class for Skyforge?
- Mailbag: LOTRO and sticking to its IP
- Mailbag: A Marvel Heroes substitute
- News: Ship of Heroes’ character creator out soon
- Download Episode 232
- Podcast theme: “Feast in the House of Grimbeorn” from Lord of the Rings Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.