Instead of looking back at MMORPGs this week, the crew of Battle Bards launches forward into early access! What would a show about music from MMOs that aren’t even officially out yet be like? We’re going to find out in this wild and woolly episode!
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 106 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Pre-Alpha Music” from Shroud of the Avatar, “Main Theme” from H1Z1, and “Rhyldan” from The Repopulation)
- “Main Theme” from Star Citizen
- “Main Theme” from Kritika Online
- “Main Theme” from Osiris: New Dawn
- “Another Story Begins” from Gloria Victis
- “Main Theme” from Sea of Thieves
- “Bay Theme” from Cloud Pirates
- “Winter is Here” from Crowfall
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener feedback
- Jukebox picks: “The Wild White Yonder” from West of Loathing, “Main Theme” from Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, and “A Threatin’ Zeppelin” from Cuphead
- Outro (“True Pirate” from Sea of Thieves)