Massively OP Podcast Episode 181: Some devs just want to watch the world tree burn
On this week’s show, Bree and Justin sift through the ashes of World of Warcraft’s burning developments, make sense of Chris Roberts’ “You win by having fun!” mantra, get cozy with werewolves and tieflings, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Lord of the Rings Online, Secret World Legends, World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies
- News: World of Warcraft burns down the world tree, sparks a player protest
- Mailbag: Is this fair to the Horde?
- News: Star Citizen’s stockpiling controversy
- News: Dungeons and Dragons Online announces Sharn: City of Towers expansion
- News: Is Riot Games making an MMO?
- News: Albion Online’s Merlyn update adds factional warfare
- News: Elder Scrolls Online plays with werewolves
- Mailbag: Redefining pay-to-win
- Download Episode 181
- Podcast theme: “Freehold Music” from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.