On this week’s show, Bree and Justin mull over Funcom’s open world Dune announcement, talk over Black Desert’s recent developments, chat about the Dungeons and Dragons Online expansion, give ample warning to Atlas’ pirates, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Eldevin, LOTRO, Paragon Chat, Trove, DDO, SWG
- Sponsored: Black Desert Online launches on Xbox One
- News: Funcom’s financials and Dune announcement
- News: Anarchy Online reveals a fresh start server
- News: Elder Scrolls Online pumps out a dungeon update
- News: Atlas gets itself wiped off the map
- News: Guild Wars 2 looks to the future while #Love4ArenaNet mourns lost devs
- News: DDO ramps up for its Masterminds of Sharn expansion
- News: Could Outlaws of the Old West meet our western needs?
- Mailbag: Recommending laid-back MMOs
- Download Episode 210
- Podcast theme: “Spiritual Elysium” from Anarchy Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.